Connie Toverud: CFS and Kubler-Ross


Comments

  1. Henry and Connie, I was transported back in time today listening to this wonderful interview - and learned some things I didn't know! Thank you for making the conversation available for us to enjoy. I loved my time at the Friends School and cherish it in my heart always - thanks to the incredible staff and facilitators of my journey, such as Connie! Your message of honoring young people for their unique gifts and honoring their passions is even more meaningful now than ever before - and I hold that message with renewed reverence after hearing it from you in this way, at this time. I appreciate your bringing the beauty of that philosophy forward for me again today.
    Julia (Julie) Stoumbos (Barnes)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts